Legal basis for 2023 Raffle
1) By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to these prizes draw terms and conditions.
2) The prize draw is being run by THE MOVING COMPANY SL with CIF B06797336 and (“TMC”, “we”/ “us”) legal address on Calle Montaubán, 2 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
Eligibility to enter
3) The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years old.
4) In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5) The number of entries is limited to the number of comments made in the post published on our social media. Each comment will entitle to a participation ticket.
6) The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7) The prize draw opens at 19:00 on 27/04/2023 and closes at 23:59 on 20/04/2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
8) To enter the prize draw and be able to claim them, participants must follow @tmco.es on Instagram, repost it through a story mentioning us, and maintain it for 24hrs (if the account is private, they must send proof of screenshot), and comment tagging at least three friends on the comment section of the post. Follows on TikTok will also count as an extra ticket, and will be limited to 1 follow per person.
9) TMC will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10) The prize will be as follows and will be valid until 31/12/2023: a) A paragliding experience for two that will be booked by TMC at a paragliding company in Madrid OR 100€ handed to the winner through a gift card or a similar method. b) 200€ worth of free storage c) 100€ discount on our moving, moving + storage, or only storage services.
11) These prizes will only be redeemable within the scope of our service area.
12) The winners will be drawn through a random comment selector software, and the results will be published the following day.
13) The winning entrants must be able to provide proof of participation upon request.
14) The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered except for the 100€ cash prize. Sharing the prize with different clients under the same service will not be admitted.
15) We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16) All discounts on prizes b) and c) will only be valid for TMC's services.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Winner announcement
17) Winners will be notified of the account they have used to participate in the raffle announced on our social media.
18) TMC will attempt to contact winners by up to two times. If contact is not made, TMC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
19) Arrangements for delivery will be made between TMC and the selected winners via the account used to participate.
20) If a winner does not claim their prize or reply within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
21) If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, TMC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
22) You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by TMC for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
23) Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
24) All personal information shall be used in accordance with TMC’s Data Protection Policy
Limitation of Liability
25) TMC does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury, disappointment, or death suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize. TMC will not be associated with the paragliding company carrying out the activity and will not be responsible for any of its actions.
26) TMC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.